Monday, August 4, 2008

How to treat acne on my back and sulfur acne

Acne is problematic. Even when you have treated it successfully, it still leaves some ugly marks and scars on your face. I hate acne scars and I know you hate them too. There are a number of ways you can easily lighten your acne scars. If you have deep scars, however, I am sorry to say you have little chance to completely remove them. But based on my experience, no matter how serious the marks are, it is possible to lighten it to the extent that you still look good.
Even if it is easy being tempted and get in the "long queue" at the drugstore. I wouldn't recommend it."Will the situation be worse or better?" is a question I wouldn't have. When it comes to over the counter medication or doctor's prescriptions the situation could easily become worse. If these medication solved the problem they wouldn't sell consistently. There must be a substance inside them which creates a need for you to ask for more. Others seem to do well at the beginning but then they mess it up with side effects.
You should drink at least eight glasses of water on a daily basis to detoxify the body from the inside.
unblocoedprd.blogspot.com
tags: why i have acne in my bottom, home remedy for acne scarring, best known home remedy for acne

No comments: