Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne and scarring treatments for black skin and adult acne natural

The acne rosacea lesions consist in dilated blood vessels, papule and pustules. The skin color goes from bright red to purple. At first the skin color can last for a few hours but in time if not treated it can become permanent.
Sebum is made in much larger amounts during and right after puberty than at other times in a woman's life. Sebum then blocks pores to form whiteheads, which form under the skin, and blackheads, which are open to the air. Sebum gets accumulated in follicles. Bacterial infection thus comes in to light.
So I had to find another way to get rid of my acne, and found that a more practical way was to change my diet. Avoiding foods like vegetable oil helped me clear my cystic acne in days, and I recommend you do the same for similar results. For more information about clearing your acne visit my website now
ragreaaizs.blogspot.com
tags: alpha hydroxy skin care and acne, natural remedy for acne, can sitting in a sauna help clear acne

No comments: